Updating data on existing account data is relatively easy. In this article, we will update a field in Pipeliner with data from an import file which contains the Account Id’s of the record which needs to be updated.
- Create a new Import Process.
- Give the process a name then hit next.
- Select the option “Update Accounts” then hit next.
- Specify the data source, click on “Add Data Source” under “I will import data from text file” then click next..Finish.
- Once the “Import/Update Data” dialog opens up, go to the “Field Mappings” tab and map the “Id” field against the import field containing the Account id value and the Pipeliner field that needs to be updated against the import field containing the new field value.
- Click on “Save and Close”.
- Run the process to update the records.